Global Real Estate: Local Markets is the first of six international courses developed by Global Business and Alliances of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR). This course is designed to introduce real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate international real estate transactions. This is the prerequisite course required to earn the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation. The course is designed to benefit experienced international professionals, individuals with real estate experience who are considering international specialization, and NAR general membership.
As the first CIPS course, Global Real Estate: Local Markets introduces participants to the unique dimensions of international practice. The course is designed to create an awareness of:
- Globalization of economies
- International capital flow
- Effects of currency exchange on transactions
- Basic principles and trends in international investment
- U.S. regulation of inbound investment
- Cross-cultural relationships
- Diversity and inclusive real estate practices
- Marketing and business planning strategies
- Roles and expectations in international transactions
Members may register through clicking the button below or both Members and other participants may register by calling Greater Nashville REALTORS® at 615-254-7516 or by submitting a Course Registration Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Class registration cancellations can be done via the Member Portal, by emailing the request to email@example.com, or by faxing the request to
615-256-1353. For any questions? Please call, 615-254-7516.