This program will cover the fundamentals of real estate investment that practitioners need to know to expand their business services. This course looks at how practitioners can adapt core real estate skills and learn new skills to serve clients who want to invest in single family homes, condos, townhomes, and small multifamily properties. You will learn how to work with investors as they goal set, plan, evaluate, and acquire properties as well as manage them. You will also learn how to “walk the talk” and become a real estate investor yourself!
- Why invest in Real Estate?
- Working with Investor Clients
- Making the Purchase Decision
- Financing Options and Tax Issues
- Owning the PropertyThe Real Estate Professional as Investor
Members may register through member log-in at ; or both Members and Others may register by calling Greater Nashville REALTORS at 615-254-7516 or by submitting a and email to or .