Mitch, who joined the staff in May 2018, is from a small town in Western Kentucky. He moved to Nashville in 2008 to jump-start his career in Public Relations. Mitch resides in Brentwood with his partner, cat and dog. Mitch is an avid community volunteer and serves on the board of directors of Autism Tennessee. He attends Christ the King Catholic Church in Nashville. When he's not working on fun new communications initiatives, Mitch enjoys cooking and spending time with his family.
Superpower He'd Like to Have: Flying
"I don't know why, but I've always wanted to fly. I think it would be awesome to take off and not have to go through TSA."
Mitch gets to fly some with his role as communications director, but he requires a plane.
"Be not afraid of my greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
Ways Mitch Can Help You:
- Receiving of and questions about the association's newsletters
- Greater Nashville REALTORS®' support and promotion of the REALTOR® brand
- Finding and following Greater Nashville REALTORS® on social media
- Questions about the association website
- Monthly home sales release and data
- Media inquiries